Contact Miki for the full information on email@example.com
The successful candidate will be part of a brand-new team working on collaboration with a multidisciplinary delivery team. You will be responsible for designing and developing applications based on defined requirements. Within this powerful organization you will have the opportunity to open doors you never thought existed.
- Contribute significantly to implementing technical solutions within a collaborative, high trust, solutions delivery team which will contain other developers, architects, product owners and DevOps engineers.
- Work within a defined agile delivery process to deliver high quality code for complex projects.
- Support the development and implementation for new and existing applications or services in the electronic payments area.
- Support the architectural direction and solution specification for new applications and services.
- Responsible for the execution of required, complex, development tasks, including: unit tests, debugging with state-of-the-art tools, programming languages and utilities.
- Validation activities including, component tests, regression tests, system integration tests.
- Implementation, documentation and quality assurance of software/architectures and E2E- solutions.
- Creation of monitoring and logging solutions to allow for state-of-the-art monitoring of our high performance, enterprise production environment.
- Contribute to estimation efforts at a T-shirt sizing level using your expertise in the relevant areas.
- Knowledge transfer, active support and educational development of internal and external team members.
- Partner with developers, analysts, and tech leads across the enterprise, to identify business needs and appropriate technical solutions
Essential skills & experience
- 3+ years’ experience in designing and developing Android, web and services based applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline such as computer science, business informatics or mathematics. Comparable education or professional experience also considered.
- Strong skills and in-depth experience Java/Android.
- UI development, optimal performance, adaptation to various screen sizes.
- Expertise in Android - understanding of the platform, experience with Android ROM is a plus.
- Be up to date with the latest Android application development trends.
- Familiar with 3rd party libraries for Android.
- Familiarity with databases and schema design as well as MySQL and/or SQLite tools.
- Experienced in runtime, build and deployment technologies and state-of-the-art project tools: CI/CD, GIT, Maven, Eclipse, JIRA, Confluence.
- Nice to have RXJava, functional programming, MVP/MVC design patterns and React Native.
- Nice to have experience with distributed computing.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Miki Soma on firstname.lastname@example.org