Calling all Purchasing, Buyers, Procurement, Supply Chain specialists who work within the Manufacturing Industry, I have a very interesting role to discuss with you.
My client a global Medical Device Manufacturer is currently looking to appoint someone who is experience in the procurement of Materials used to produce products within a Manufacturing environment. The Assistant Contracts Manager will specialise in management and performance of new, and existing supply agreements. The Assistant Contract Manager will work closely with the Procurement and Logistics team.
In terms of skills and experience needed:
• Strong stakeholder management skills.
• Detail orientated.
• Proven ability to work within cross-functional teams.
• Experience in using QMS systems.
• Experience in using MRP systems.
• 3 years minimum contract experience.
• Microsoft Office skills.
This Assistant Contract Manager position responsibilities:
• Managing the performance of contracts.
• Contract Management of goods up to a value of £5M.
• Managing the exit strategy.
• Being point of 1st line escalation for the Procurement & Production team.
• Identifying risks to the business.
This Assistant Contract Manager role is based in Gloucestershire, it is hybrid working with 2-3 days in the office.