Due to rapid growth we look to hire an experienced individual who would like to develop professional career and become a Project/ Production Manager. The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years’ experience in the fast-paced manufacturing environment with wood/ timber. This is a full time position based in Carlow.
The role You will play a pivotal role in the start-up automated Manufacturing company to delivery and supporting production at every stage.
Successful applicants will be required to assist in the following tasks:
- Day-to-day assistance to Head of operations in the delivery of Manufacturing projects
- Problem solving key design and production challenges in conjunction with design team and Production
- Promoting and upholding company's reputation for providing the highest standards of health and safety,
- Ensuring Manufacturing outputs are monitored under timelines and NSAI Quality standards
- Developing good working relationships with the production staff and suppliers to ensure production targets are achieved
- Work with our supply chain to insure on time deliveries and high standard of quality to manufacturing process
- Develop an understanding in the production process and identifying where improvements can be made in the process.
Required skills and qualifications
- Engineering/Manufacturing background with hands on approach.
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Please note all interviews take place immediately.