Associate Scientist Device Testing
6 Month contract
£19.29 per hour
Cpl Life Sciences are recruiting for Associate Scientist Device Testing to work with a company that are committed to applying science and global resources to bring therapies to people that improve health and well-being at every stage of life.
The Associate Scientist will provide support with tests and analysis of drug delivery devices, components and primary containers including syringes and cartridges.
• Hands-on testing of devices to generate data on the selected parameters, in accordance with the agreed protocols and methods, the testing will often involve the use of specialist techniques related to the specific drug delivery device
• Responsible for a wide variety of laboratory tasks including developing test methods, experimental plans and trouble-shooting as needed
• Operating laboratory equipment according to SOPs, Manuals, Methods and Risk assessments etc
• Responsible for a wide variety of ISO 13485 related laboratory tasks including change control, instrument managing instrument compliance, inventory control and trouble-shooting as needed
• Responsible for wide variety of tasks including aseptic techniques within filling of primary container closures and clinical setting
• Maintains accurate records of results, analysis, and interpretation of experimental data in laboratory notebooks in a timely manner and according to accepted good practices
• Uses tools to analyse, interpret and record data in order to quantify the functional performance characteristics of a device and controlling parameters for its consistent performance
• Previous experience of working within a laboratory
• Educated to a degree level within a Scientific or Engineering subject
• Experience of working in teams in the development or trouble shooting of drug delivery devices, analytical methodology or manufacturing processes by means of designed experiments and logical problem solving
• Experience of mechanical engineering equipment and methodology
• Experience of GLP/GMP or ISO 13485
If this sounds like your ideal job, then we’d love to see your application.
You can contact Zuzanna Erber, Consultant at CPL by email - email@example.com