Back office Customer Support (Support for online poker player), also called Real time Assistance Agent.
Department: Global Support Services
Contract: Rolling contract (with 3 months in the beginning)
Shift: Mo - Su (between 8am and 8pm)
Start: 11th January 2021
Location: Temporary from home, but Candidates might be required to work based from the office in the long term.
As a Customer Support Representative, you will thrive in a busy and target-driven environment. You will manage all deposit aspects of the Partners players by honing your natural customer service talents and offering players top level support and assistance in their deposit queries via multiple channels of communication (mainly over email and chat). You will be responsible for troubleshooting players deposit issues before escalating it. You will strive to ensure the player’s deposit experience is a positive one.
You will provide you with a comprehensive training course specifically tailored to aid you in your temporary role as Real Time Assistance Agent. All we ask is that you meet the following criteria:
• Fluent in German or French with a good command of English
• Ability to demonstrate good written communication skills
• customer service mentality with first-rate attention to detail
• desire to work within a Customer Service environment
• Thrive in working in a fast pasted, target-driven environment
• Can work, as part of a busy team
• Possess strong and all round understanding of basic computer software, especially Word and Excel
• Possess a proactive can do attitude
The following credentials are a distinct advantage, but not essential for the role:
• Previous gaming experience
• Working knowledge of online payment processing
Interested to find out more?
Please follow the apply instructions or reach out to me directly over Andreas.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please bear in mind that German or French on a fluent level (C1 or higher) is mandatory in order to be considered.