Band 4 Pharmacy Technician
I’m recruiting for a Locum Band 4 Pharmacy Technician for an NHS Trust in Liverpool. Candidate are required to; dispense medicine to in-patients and out-patients, undertake Medicine Management and follow all Health and Safety Protocols within the Department. Previous NHS experience is essential.
- All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate. If you do not have a current DBS, we can process a fully enhanced one for you.
- Valid Passport / Visa
- 37.5 hours
- Urgent Start
- On-going contact
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Accommodation Available
Working for RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
- Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and CPP)
- Competitive pay rates
- Dedicated consultant who is always available
- Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
- Nationwide locum job opportunities
- CPD contribution scheme
- Fantastic referral scheme*
To apply for this role or discuss other Pharmacy opportunities across the UK, please contact:
Vanessa Brown – Pharmacy Client Partnership manager
07753 101 652 (available on WhatsApp)
Do you know someone who may be interested in this role? Then why not refer a friend or college and earn an extra £300* on us! Send us your details or pass our details on to your friend and find out more about our referral scheme!