Cpl UK Health have been operating in the healthcare market for over 17 years and are now one of the largest suppliers of Locum Pharmacists to the NHS. We cover the entirety of the UK and offer the best service and experience.
Are you a Band 7 or 8a Clinical Pharmacist looking for an exciting career as part of an experienced team?
Cpl UK Health have an unmissable temporary role within a busy and established NHS Hospital based in Berkshire.
- Band 7 or 8a Clinical Pharmacist
- Working hours: 9:00am – 17:30pm
- ASAP start – Contract until the end of July with the possibility of extension
- Monday to Friday
- Hourly rate of £30.00 - £35.00 (rate depending on experience)
Our client is looking for a clinical pharmacist able to work on wards. Perform medicine reconciliation and clinical screen drug charts and other ward based responsibilities.
- GPHC registration
- 6 months NHS experience minimum
- Right to Work in the UK
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply) Simply send us a name and number, we do the rest!
Make your friends, our friends!