Title: Band 7 or 8a Pharmacy Technician
Job type: Temporary/Full time
Job starts: ASAP
End date: Ongoing
Cpl UK Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Band 8a Clinical Pharmacist to fill a full-time role in Lancashire.
Please note, we are unable to sponsor visas. We require the Right to Work in the UK.
- All positions with Cpl UK Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate. If you do not have a current DBS, we can process a fully enhanced one for you.
- Right to Work in the UK
- GPHC Registration
- Provide a high quality clinical pharmacy service to a range of wards, including the community sites, supporting the lead clinical pharmacist for that area, and deputising for them in their absence
- Act as the Responsible Pharmacist in the dispensary on an agreed rota, screening prescriptions and final accuracy checking
- Contribute to the departmental weekend, bank holiday and out of hours service
- Contribute to the provision of chemotherapy, parenteral nutrition and CIVAS from Technical Services, by providing pharmacist clinical and in-process checks
- Answer complex queries from healthcare professionals and the public regarding aspects of medicine use
- Assist in the delivery of training and the development of pharmacy staff and members of the wider multidisciplinary team. Band 6-7 Rotational Pharmacist JD&PS Updated January 2020
- Participate in service development and demonstrate use of critical evaluation skills.
Why work with Cpl UK Healthcare?
Cpl UK Healthcare division are a market-leader in the recruitment of Allied Health Professionals. As a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector, we hold many exclusive contracts across the UK - giving you priority access to the best jobs around. Did you know we also have a dedicated locum team who can offer you the best in temporary roles? Get in touch today to find out more.
Recommend a colleague:
Did you know we also have a £300 referral scheme should you know of any AHPs that might be looking for a new position! Cpl UK will also pay for your DBS, Mandatory training as well as contribute towards your CPD.
Vanessa Brown – Pharmacy Client Partnership manager
07753 101 652 (available on WhatsApp)