Cpl is a proud Talent Partner of Bank of Ireland. This long-standing relationship is built on trust. Bank of Ireland trusts Cpl to deliver brilliant, engaged and committed people to support their promise to provide for their customers. Cpl trusts that Bank of Ireland is offering fantastic opportunities for our Cpl colleagues to thrive while having access to the best training, systems, support and teams to build a career within Banking.
This is a 12-month contract position as a 'Business Banking Admin' at Bank of Ireland's operations centre in Cabinteely.
We are open to profiles with an admin background. You do not need banking experience as full training is provided. The ability to travel to Cabinteely D18 is essential.
- Strict adherence to compliance, operational procedures and control standards
- Perform oversight/quality checks on outsourced activity & critical processes
- Escalate exceptions & issues as needed
- Identification of significant causes, red flags and patterns associated with QA of cases
- Liaising with various stakeholders
- Data entry
- The ability to work independently and prioritize
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and data manipulation
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on delivering quality outcome for customers
- A motivated & driven individual
What's on offer
- The role is predominantly Monday to Friday position - 9am to 5pm
- Parking on site
- The salary is 28,000€/year
- Full-time training provided
- Great colleagues and management
- The chance to start something great!
Cabinteely, Co. Dublin