Are you a Charge Nurse with a passion for working to improve lives? If you are then Cpl Healthcare UK have the perfect role for you!
Cpl Healthcare UK are currently looking for a Band 6 Charge Nurse to be the Deputy Ward Manager for our client in the Basildon area with a day pay rate of £26, a night rate / Saturday of £30.70 and a Sunday / bank holiday rate of £34 (rates can be escalated for the right candidates)
You will be expected to work 37.5 hours per week.
Cpl have been operating for over 19 years and are now one of the biggest suppliers of locum nurses to the NHS and private companies.
Please note, we are unable to sponsor visas. We require the Right to Work in the UK.
The perfect candidate will:
- Have at least 6 months of experience being a Charge Nurse.
- Be responsible for the clinical leadership of a team of nurses in an Acute setting.
- Take charge of the unit in the absence of the person with continuing responsibility, this includes the role of bed manager for the unit.
- Be registered with the NMC and have a current PIN.
We offer a number of benefits such as:
- A free DBS
- Weekly payroll
- A keen compliance consultant to help you get started
- And much more!
If this role sounds like the one for you then please send your CV over to email@example.com
We hope to hear from you soon!
If you are unavailable to work but know someone who is actively looking for a similar role then why don’t you recommend them to us and earn £300 for every successful placement (T&C’s apply)