Clinical Trial Manager
£400-500 per day (PAYE)
London office: 1-2 days on site required
Cpl are currently recruiting for an experienced Clinical Trial Manager on behalf of a global pharmaceutical company to have oversight of several clinical trials ranging from phase I-IV. The studies will be across a range of therapy areas and on both a global and regional level.
The successful trial manager will have oversight of trial deliverables as well as CRO and vendor oversight and management. Experience of previous CRO oversight would be a strong advantage for this role.
The position is a full time role offering hybrid working with the expectation to be on site 1-2 days per week in London.
Key experience and responsibilities include:
• Oversight of both regional and global studies.
• Operational trial management from study start-up to close out.
• Experience with managing and overseeing vendor relationships and performance.
• Tracking and review of vendor performance.
• Ensure the trials are conducted on time, within cost and to the highest quality.
• Oversee the study level budget and relevant invoices.
• Provide input into clinical documents including monitoring plans and reports.
• Liaise cross-functionally to ensure data management and review is to standard.
• Participate in SOP development and tracking.
• Strong knowledge of GCP and FDA regulations and guidelines.
• Experience within a pharmaceutical or biotech setting.
If you are an experienced trial manager looking for a new opportunity to work across a number of studies then please apply here or email email@example.com with your CV for further information.