CNC operator/ Factory Supervisor
Great opportunity for a CNC operator/ Factory Supervisor based in Cork. This full time permanent opportunity is ideal for someone looking to take on a new challenge with an ambitious and growing client.
Our Client are a manufacturer of high performance rapid build systems for the construction industry. Typically structures utilizing their build systems are completed in less than a quarter of the time compared to traditional building methods. An average structure built using our clients products can be normally be completed within 6 weeks, depending on the exact options and specifications required.
- The candidate must be an experienced CNC Operator as he/she will be the sole operator of the machine
- We will also be empowering this candidate with the role of factory manager i.e. responsible for the organisation of the factory and the management of the General Operatives
- Experience and knowledge of timber is essential as that is the sole material we use
- The candidate should be an enthusiastic / ambitious candidate as the role will carry a lot of responsibility. It is an ideal time for a candidate to join the company given it is commencing a new phase of its life cycle as we scale the business. Joining the new team at this early phase does provide the candidate with the opportunity for career progression as the Company scales
- Specialist CNC training will be provided
- Salary: will be based on experience and ability to fulfil both CNC Operator and Factory Manager role
- Full time, based onsite in Cork facility.
- Hours of work: 8am – 5pm
- 21 days annual leave
For more information please call Christina Keating on 0214944872 or email email@example.com