We are currently hiring for the Hausa speaking market for Community Operations Analyst!
- Investigating and resolving reported issues (inquiries via ticketing system), such as requests for account support or potentially abusive content
- Becoming and remain knowledgeable about client’s products and community standards
- Using market specific knowledge and insights to find scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users
- Gathering, analysing, and utilising relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience
- Recognising trends and patterns and escalating issues outside the company policy to the global team
Skills and Competencies
- Strong personal resilience with the ability to operate in a pressured and fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal, and written communication skills and most importantly – empathy
- Ability to make decisions, prioritise, solve problems and work as part of a team
- Effective Time management & Prioritisation skills
- Fluent near-native level (C1-C2) of market language in oral and written communication, with in depth understanding of culture and social trends in the region
What's on offer:
- €27,000 per year as base salary
- *For the Evening shift: 25% salary uplift for the late hours from 10pm to 2am (in total, up to €30,200 per year)
- *For the Evening shift: €12 per day (before tax) as travel allowance
- Free meal (lunch or dinner) on site
- Private healthcare
- Pension contribution
- 25 days of annual leave
- Extensive Training and access to CPL's Wellness Programme
- Tax Saver and Bike-to-Work Scheme
- Contract: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: Candidates are choosing between Day shift (9am – 5:30pm) or Evening shift (6pm – 2am). There are no rotations. Monday to Friday, occasionally weekends and bank holidays.
Location: Dublin 18, Sandyford, Dublin South - This is an office job. Work from home / remote work is not an option.
· Candidates must be eligible to work full-time in Ireland (EU passport / Stamp 4 / Stamp 1G for minimum 12 months or renewable).
For more information, reach out to Miho Lucic - [email protected]