I am looking for a Quality Leader as a managerial position with a global social media project.
- Ensuring timeliness and completion of the audits and all other Service Level agreement defined by our client
- Ensure calibration sessions are executed based on the expectation in a timely manner
- Responsible in leading for the Monthly Quality Reviews with stakeholders
- Accountable for dispute challenges and outcome
- Ability to conduct training and onboarding for new hires
- Minimizing impact on operations by managing team performance and expectations
- Ability to identify trends and catch red flags in the QA audit
- Work closely with client's CX Program Manager and Call Center Quality Managers
- Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflows / processes / procedures / product feature
- Manage and monitor IQEs to ensure they are performing at their highest level of QA work
- Degree or equivalent practical experience with a minimum of 3-5 years Quality Assurance managerial experience in a call center environment
- Ability to deep dive into data and provide comprehensive root cause analysis
- Company Pension scheme
- Health Assurance
- Life Assurance
- Sick pay
- and many more!
For further info, please feel free to reach out to me via LinkedIn (Sukjeon An) OR at Sukjeon.an@Cpl.ie.