We are looking for customer service professionals who are confident, articulate, and determined to succeed in a professional working environment!
This is an opportunity to work as a customer support agent for a major Online gaming company.
Are you passionate about customer service and have already worked in a customer facing role previously? Then I want to hear from you!
Your responsibilities will include
- Providing top class customer service across emails and live chat platforms (we prefer quality and not quantity)
- Resolve customer queries, escalate and work with other teams to provide a resolution, seeing the query trough to the end.
- Keeping up to date with internal updates, training and anything external which may affect our customers.
- Excellent communication skills in English – both written and spoken
- Customer service experience, ideally in a multi-channel contact centre environment dealing with high amounts of contacts.
- High level of competency with Office 365
- Great with customers, particularly with the ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers.
- This is a night shift role. Working hours are 9pm to 7am (but we can be flexible).
- Ability to work exclusively from home / Hybrid work-from-home model
- 4 day working week
- Company funded health insurance
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- Education allowance
Location: Dublin City Centre (It can be fully remote or hybrid)
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Miho Lucic at Miho.Lucic@cpl.ie or please apply with your CV