We’re currently recruiting for an experienced QFA qualified Customer Services Team Manager to lead and develop a team of Life & Pension administrators, handling all aspects of customer care to a high standard and to lead team through a transition and integration of existing services across multiple books of business.
UK’s largest long-term savings and retirement business.
We want to be the best place that any of our colleagues have ever worked.
We’ve seen huge growth and change, and this means there is enormous opportunity for our 7,000 colleagues to grow alongside us.
You can expect to work in a hybrid manner with time spent working in the office and at home.
- 10% Non-Contributory Pension (matched up to a further 2%)
- Funded Industry Qualifications
- Lunch Allowance
- Hybrid Working
- 30 days Annual leave
- Manage the team effectively through the efficient use of all resources, systems and procedures.
- Responsible for their team providing a great quality service and customer experience, being proactive.
- Ensure the team are clear on their own goals and how that aligns to the goals and strategy of the business area and the wider organisation.
- Positively lead and encourage idea generation amongst the Customer Operations Representatives to deliver improvements and results.
- Set clear expectations of what high performance looks like through reward and recognition and manage underperformance consistently.
- Actively demonstrate leadership and role model key competencies.
- Manage breaches and complaints putting action plans in place and making improvements.
- Pro-actively manage staff situations as they arise to achieve positive outcomes.
- Motivating team members and maintaining morale within the team during fluctuating workloads.
- Ensuring team are developed to meet and respond to customer needs.
- Will typically manage 8-20 Customer Operations Reps of varying levels of experience.
- Majority of roles will have delegated financial authority to waive premiums, make ex-gratia payments and pay claims up to agreed limits
- Implements a succession plan to ensure seamless transition in periods of absence
What are we looking for?
- Must have: QFA Qualified or equivalent recognised by CBI for the purpose of Minimum Competency Code and Fitness and Probity Regime.
- Note: In addition, they are required to undertake a programme of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) annually.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Life & Pension administration.
- Experience of working on change projects
- Experience of people management and coaching others to improve performance.
Salary: €70K/year + bonus