You will join a multinational information technology services company who is a member of the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500.
Foe this job, there's no any sensitive content, you will take responsibilities of the outbound B2B and B2C calls to make sure the information is correct and updated. You will work for an instantly recognizable, global iconic brand and help improve a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide!
Your daily tasks will be:
- Verify and review information as per policy and guidelines.
- Follow all compliance and security measures relating to client data.
- Act on process changes and updates and handle the same with proper research.
- Adhere to process quality metrics and strive to exceed the monthly/annual quality & productivity targets.
- Adhere to process norms and structure.
- Ability to gather information via outbound calls to businesses within specific country locations.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Support users to make bookings / reservations / check the opening hours with various types of businesses
- Work with great attention to detail/ content review
- Have an extensive exposure to customer service
- Work in a rapidly changing environment
- Work with high profile tech/ evolving AI
- Fluency in English and native in Danish
- General country specific knowledge for local market
- Be eligible to work in Ireland (Stamp 4, Stamp 1G or EU passport)
- Computer fluency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Customer engagement is the critical part of this role
- Review data to assess accuracy against client policies
- Engage with business, predominantly via outbound phone calls, to verify their information and update client platforms as appropriate.
- Adhere to all compliance requirements
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and fast paced environment
Salary: 30K/year + generous relocation package
Office: Dublin 3, WFH now
Our Benefits include:
● Performance based bonus scheme
● Permanent contract
● Rewards scheme
● Private Medical Insurance
● Competitive maternity benefits of 12 weeks paid Leave
● Life assurance
If this is the right opportunity for you, please apply here or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for an exploratory conversation asap