Join our team as a Data Annotator for one of the worlds leading social media sites!
As an Annotator, you’ll possess a strong aptitude for working with data and excellent verbal and written communication skills. You’ll be flexible and analytical with the ability to understand and interpret large datasets and apply predefined guidelines, ensuring the accuracy and quality of annotations.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Annotate Thai data accurately and consistently in accordance with predefined annotation guidelines.
- Evaluate the quality of existing data resources as well as the output of machine learning classifiers and internal tools.
- Develop, implement, and maintain guidelines and procedures for consistent, high-quality classification and content creation and organization.
- Perform basic research as needed to annotate accurately.
- Provide feedback on the annotation tasks and contribute to the continuous improvement of the data annotation process.
- Provide insights regarding observed patterns in the annotated data.
- Research new entity categories and best practices for organizing them.
- High Proficiency in Indonesian
- Educational background, undergraduate university degree in Biology, Law, Literature/Linguistics, Marketing/Public Relations, Mathematics, Medicine, Nutrition/Culinary, Philosophy, Physics/Astronomy, Psychology/Sociology, Religion, Business Management/Masters in Business Administration, Chemistry, Computer Science, Creative Writing, Civil Engineering/Architecture, Economics/Finance, History or Journalism. Diverse representation across a domain required by the business and listed in the job advertisement is necessary.
- Understanding common social norms (Social dynamics, social media, popular culture)
Permanent contract full-time
Competitive salary + Bonus
Mon to Fri (flexibility is required as weekends may be requested)
Healthcare, Pension & Free meals onsite, Performance bonus, Tax Saver and Bike-to-Work Scheme
Location: Fully remote opportunity but training provided onsite in Dublin 18, Sandyford, Dublin South
How can I help you?
Send your CV to viv[email protected], I'll guide you through the entire process.