Servisource Workforce Solutions, part of the Cpl Group, are now seeking to recruit a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our established Marketing Team.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible to support and assist the Marketing team in all elements of online marketing
Duties of the role will include (but are not limited to)
- Assisting in the coordination of online marketing activities.
- Drafting copy and design ideas for new materials.
- Digital content (image and video) creation, editing and production.
- Providing support for the organisation and marketing of events and exhibitions.
- Supporting primary and secondary market research efforts.
- Assisting to design, update, ongoing development, and management of all group websites, including reporting on monthly analytics.
- Ongoing SEO and SEM management.
- Management of all group social media platforms, including targeted campaigns, responding to incoming messages or comments, monthly analytical reports etc.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- Relevant experience in a Marketing / Content Writing capacity is desirable.
- Full proficiency in digital marketing software such as Photoshop, Canva, WordPress etc.
- Full proficiency in social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in the English language.
- Excellent organisational, planning, attention to detail and time management skills.
- Analytical thinker with problem solving initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Full proficiency in ICT systems.
- Servisource is a large organisation offering huge scope for career development
- You can take advantage of a variety of internal training and professional coaching programmes on offer
- There is a fantastic social scene, with a vibrant sports and social club allowing staff to become better acquainted outside of the office
- Maternity and Paternity Leave benefits
- Excellent Holiday Entitlements
- Commission and Bonus Schemes
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Servisource monthly discounts
- Optional Pension Scheme
- Optional Health Insurance Scheme
- Christmas Savings Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Further Education Scheme
- Volunteering Time Off Scheme
- Business Expenses & Mileage Allowance Payments (Business travel, Car mileage, Allowances (incl. meals / accommodation etc.), Business entertainment/other)
Our Core Values
Servisource Core Values are an integral part of our organisational culture. The ideal candidate would possess the ability to understand, demonstrate and apply our Core Values.
- Customer focused
- Effective communication
If you wish to apply for the above-named role, please send an updated CV to Lisa Russell at Lrussell@servisource.ie quoting the job reference number JO-2206-495540 in the subject bar of your email.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*