Documentation and Training Coordinator
£11 - £14 per hour
6 month contract
Cpl Life Sciences have an opportunity for an experienced Documentation and Training Coordinator to join our clients leading global animal health company.
The main purpose of the Documentation and Training Coordinator is to take management of GMP/ controlled documentation across the site to ensure it is maintained up to date and compliant with company procedures.
Key duties will include;
· Working alongside QA to build quality into the document management process
· Take ownership of compliance of training and maintaining electronic training records
· Provide support to customers in relation to issues relating to documents or learning plans
· Print batch production records and lab workbooks
· Issue log books
· Issuing documents according to periodic review schedule.
· Revising documents as and when requested by document owners or authors.
· Providing support to authors, assisting with formatting of documents, completion of forms such as Controlled Document Change Request Form, Trainer Instruction Forms
· Track documents throughout the change process, liaising with authors to ensure target due dates for review and approval are met
· Enforce rule between approval and effective dates for documents which need to be trained out
· Make effective documents available to teams via Electronic Document Management System and (if required) controlled paper copies ready for collection and signing for
· Assist Supervision with training metrics reports (as requested or agreed with local leadership) bringing any specific items of concern to their attention
· Creation of request tickets through Servicenow in order to facilitate Revision Management of documents/training
· Use of Electronic Document Management System for controlling documents and SuccessFactors/ServiceNow for training record updates
· Maintain paper BCP files for documents, ensuring all appropriate documentation (eg. Change Control form) are filed appropriately
· Maintenance of site archive as required in accordance with local SOP and provide support for document retrieval during audits
· Filing and archiving of paper records in line with global retention requirements
· Responsible for the co-ordination of data entry and control of archive submissions ensuring that data is inputted to enable quick and efficient retrieval
· Responsible for the security and integrity of all archived records ensuring that records are effectively protected from unauthorized use, disclosure, alteration and destruction at all times
· Responsible for liaising and co-ordination of off-site archiving with our offsite archiving approved supplier
· Responsible for co-ordination of document destruction with approved service provider, ensuring all procedures are followed
· Electronic Document Management System experience
· Quality experience
· Health care/ Pharmaceutical
Please apply within or for more information please contact Amy.email@example.com