A leading company in social media and HR management is looking for a customer service expert Dutch speaker.
Based in Dublin on a hybrid model, you’ll join an award-winning environment to grow your career in Europe.
No degree required/First experience accepted – Your personality and past experiences are what is valued.
Position: Dutch Speaker Customer Service Expert
What we offer:
Salary: €30,000 annually
Permanent contract directly with the client, offering a solid career progression
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, office hours
- Preferred intermediate Linux skills and experience of managing NAS and SAN environments, and network configuration
- Provision of storage to the business partners
- Manage and Handle permissions and data access requests
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Communication with other departments and product teams
- Maintaining customer satisfaction
- Fluent Dutch and English skills both in writing and speaking (C1/C2 level)
- Experience in Technical Support role
- Empathetic personality, interpersonal skills and a multicultural background is appreciated
- 25 days annual leave, increasing with years of service.
- Free breakfast cereal, fruit, tea/coffee, fantastic catered events throughout the year etc.
- Company plan VHI Health Care & Dental cover for you, your partner and children.
- A Pension commences after successful completion of your probation period.
- Participation in a TAX FREE employee recognition program.
- Discounted gift certificates.
- Discounted TaxSaver Travel cards/free car parking (subject to availability).
- Income Protection.
- Life Assurance.
- Access to our Tuition Reimbursement Scheme.
- Access to recognized learning platforms.
Feel free to contact me for more informations on this role or for an overview of the other opportunities in
Ireland at [email protected]
Kunden, Kundenservice, Kundenbetreuung, Kundensupport, Support, Deutsch, Deutsche, Deutscher, Deutsche in Irland, Deutsche Jobs in Irland, Arbeiten im Ausland, Jobs im Ausland, Deutsche Stellen, Deutsche Jobs, German speaking jobs, German jobs, Work abroad, Dutch Abroad, Germans in Ireland, Deutschland, Working in Ireland, Information, Technologie, technischer Support, Software, Hardware, Computer, SAP, Galway, Dublin, Cork, Belfast, Limerick, Athlone, Helpdesk, 1st line , 1st-line, 2nd, erfahren, Arbeitserfahrung, erster Job, entry level, Computer, Online,Customer, customers, Irish, Irland, Customers, customer service, customer service, online support, customer support, support, Dutch, Dutch in Ireland, Dutch Jobs in Ireland, work abroad, jobs abroad, German authorities Dutch Jobs, Dutch Speaking Jobs, Dutch Jobs, Work abroad, Dutchs Abroad, Dutch in Ireland, Dutch, Working in Ireland, Working in Ireland, technical, technological, technical, IT, information technology, information technology, technical support, software, hardware, computer, SAP, Galway, Dublin, Cork, Belfast, Limerick, Athlone, Helpdesk, 1st line, 1st-line, 2nd, learn, work experience, first job, entry level, work location, Eire, Ireland, Ireland, irish, irish, graduates, young professionals, professional experience, without with, content, experience abroad, a year in Ireland, facilities in Ireland, allemand, German speakers, fluent, computer, online, client, customer, customers, Irish, Ireland, translating, translation, translator, salary, income.