My client is one of Ireland's leading homebuilders, focused on delivering highest quality homes. Now we look to hire EHS Advisor to join growing team. This is a permanent and full-time position.
The EHS Advisor will support the implementation of the company management system procedures /training to ensure that all risks are appropriately managed on the Project. This role will be based between two sites in North Dublin, with the primary location being Balbriggan.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
· Develop Site Construction Stage plans, traffic management, waste management, etc. with the project team and monitor their implementation.
· Ensure EHS advisors, Site Managers and Supervisors are vigorously engaged in the audit process and all EHS management systems across the project.
· Ensure all internal and external EHS reporting requirements are complied with.
· Monitor and report on the collection, recording, analysis, implementation of actions taken, and feedback provided to the hazards identified during the weekly inspection/audits through our online management system
· Conduct accident/incident investigations in a timely manner with the support of the project team, making recommendations to management in respect of these.
· Assist in the development and implementation of standard operating procedures and training to ensure that all risks are appropriately managed.
· Work with the EPA, HSA, RSA and all relevant public bodies who visit the site to ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
· Work with the Procurement and Commercial Teams in pre-start meetings and monitoring the EHS standards of all subcontractors on the project.
· Compile weekly and monthly data as required, communicate the information to project teams, key stakeholders and partners.
· Maintain a professional image for the company in all dealings with public and stakeholders
· Other ad hoc duties that the Company may require from time to time.
· Level 7 or higher qualification in Health and Safety
· Experience in a similar role, in Ireland
· Knowledge of the residential (houses and apartments) construction sector in Ireland
· Strong and proven ability to influence change and be a champion of best practice
· Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint), and a general competence in using new technologies (Mobile Apps etc)
· Full clean driving licence
· Competitive salary in one of Ireland’s fastest growing PLCs
· Comprehensive health insurance for you and your dependents
· Contributory pension scheme
· An exciting Wellness Programme with events and activities running throughout the year
· Access to our Digital Gym
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Performance related bonus
· Regular compensation reviews
· Paid Volunteering days
· Company vehicle
· Long term illness cover
· Peace of mind with life assurance
· Save as you earn scheme
· Paid maternity leave, as well as paternity leave for fathers
· If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the cycle- to- work scheme
Interview takes place immediately.
Excellent career building opportunity to progress within the various pillars of this organisation.
To apply send your cv in confidence to Anna@techskills.ie.