Electrical Maintenance Technician Dublin 15
Cpl are delighted to be partnering up with one of Ireland's leading brands in the production of chilled foods, who now have the requirement to hire an experienced Electrical Maintenance Technician to join their Dublin 15 based team.
Electrical Shift Maintenance Technician required to provide maintenance support within a brand leading high volume chilled food production environment, with main duties as follows:
• You will be responsible for ensuring that the machinery, services, and facility are maintained and functioning effectively and efficiently.
• You will be implementing the company preventative maintenance programme through scheduled PM’s based on risk assessment and performance reliability.
• You must respond immediately to breakdowns during the shift, ensuring minimum downtime is experienced.
• You will carry out detailed root cause analysis on breakdowns to implement corrective repairs and future preventative action.
• You are required to inspect, operate, and test machinery to diagnose malfunctions.
• You must complete all necessary records in compliance with food safety and audit requirements
• You will maintain adequate spare parts based on risk assessment
• You have responsibility as part of the team for maintaining budget spend targets and pro- actively working towards cost saving initiatives for the business.
• You will be diligent with Health and Safety and the recording of all relevant documentation
• You will be working closely with the production team supporting them and providing advice, also participating in staff training as required.
• You are required to plan all maintenance and preventative maintenance activities.
• You must ensure full compliance of external contractors when on site.
• You will work effectively with all departments, QA, Production, Operations and NPD.
- Trades qualification or Diploma in Electronics or Electrics.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within a food production environment.
- Must be able to read and interpret electrical schematics and drawings.
- Experienced on 3 phase, single phase, and low voltage DC.
- Good team player who can also work on their own initiative.
- Organised, self-motivated, ambitious, with excellent communication (verbal/written) and problem-solving skills.
- Must be flexible to meet the needs of the business.
- Comprehensive knowledge of high-speed mechanical systems, electrical systems, automation, and PLC based control systems.
- Good PC skills also required.
If you are interested in this excellent full time, permanent opportunity working with a leading brand in Chilled Food Production and possess the skills and expertise required for the position, then please apply or send your CV to me at Treasa.Prior@cpl.ie
I’ll review and reply back to you within 24 hours of receiving your CV.