On behalf on my client, I look to hire an experience Engineer to join their growing team.
Working with the Company is challenging and incredibly rewarding. The Company is using advanced technology and cutting-edge construction methods to create quality homes in communities across Ireland.
The Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for supporting the coordination, management, and auditing of the utility’s services activities across the portfolio of both active and pipeline projects.
Key responsibilities and duties:
· Maintain accurate records across all applications/submissions/design processes
· Monitor information flows between third party stakeholders and design team members to ensure any technical matters are resolved in a timely fashion
· Support, monitor and audit the delivery of utilities infrastructure on new and existing residential or commercial developments
· Communicate with the construction delivery teams to ensure that relevant quality assurance documentation is to standards set out under agreements with utility providers
· Review upcoming and existing site locations to identify available utilities and other possible constraints
· Review and update drawings with designers and other third-party stakeholders
· Prepare detailed applications or submissions to relevant utility providers and other third-party stakeholders
· Assist in the co-ordination with various utility providers and third-party stakeholders to ensure workflows are in line with the construction delivery programme
· Prepare detailed reports for review
· Manage information flows to ensure construction teams are operating with the most up to date information
· Maintain a professional image for the company in all dealings with public and stakeholders.
· Other ad hoc duties that the Company may require from time to time.
· Degree/Higher Diploma in Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent
· Residential construction experience is an advantage but not essential
· Excellent understanding of civils infrastructure
· Strong understanding of MS Excel
· Attention to Detail
· Strong multitasking ability
· Eager to show initiative
· Excellent communication skills
· Knowledge of AutoCAD is an advantage but not essential
· Ability to collaborate with all departments
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to adapt to new tasks & challenges.
· Company vehicle
· Competitive salary in one of Ireland’s fastest growing PLCs
· Comprehensive health insurance for you and your dependents
· Contributory pension scheme
· An exciting Wellness Programme with events and activities running throughout the year
· Access to our Digital Gym
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Performance related bonus
· Paid Volunteering days
· Regular compensation reviews
· Long term illness cover
· Peace of mind with life assurance
· Save as you earn scheme
· Paid maternity leave, as well as paternity leave for fathers
· If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the cycle- to- work scheme
Interview takes place immediately.
Excellent career building opportunity to progress within the various pillars of this organisation.
To apply send your cv in confidence to Anna@techskills.ie.