My client is an indigenous organisation who continue to grow their brand in Northern Ireland. They are recruiting for an Executive Assistant to support their leadership team in management of day-to-day activities and providing general administrative support.
This company are a massive local success story and work at the cutting edge in their industry, they offer the successful individual the opportunity to work in a modern, progressive environment and work with the very best in their sector.
The role is wide ranging, spanning the basics (calendaring, expenses, travel etc.) all the way through higher level work including coordinating, producing and follow-ups for meetings, supporting off-site managers, quarterly and annual planning activities.
Responsibilities will include
· Managing diary appointments of Managing Director & Leadership Team.
· Collaborate and effectively with key stakeholders throughout business
· Minute taking and inbox management
· Organising meetings, preparing agendas and meeting documentation.
· Support with travel coordination.
· Personal and business administrative support.
· Excellent organisational, interpersonal and collaboration skills
· Proven experience in a similar role as an Executive Assistant /PA
· Exceptional attention to detail, the ability to get things done, and the ability to use your initiative and good judgement
· Strong IT/MS Office suite skills, particularly PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
For further details please apply directly below.