Field Service Engineer
Our client, a company leader in laboratory instrumentation and services, are looking for a Field Service Engineer. The successful candidate will take responsibility for installation, maintenance and repair of highly sophisticated analytical instrumentation at customer sites throughout Ireland and from our workshop at our Dublin based head office.
This opportunity is ideal for an engineer who is experienced in working with advanced technological equipment in a customer facing position and looking to join a growing international company committed to providing the best customer service levels.
- Planning and delivering preventative maintenance and calibration, both at customer premises and in their workshop.
- Supporting customer enquiries and delivering repair services when required.
- Ensuring service standards are maintained and KPI targets met for all services.
- Maintaining accurate service records and details in their CRM system.
- Supporting sales colleagues during instrument installation where required.
- Providing leads to sales where opportunities are identified.
- Level 6 Higher Certificate in Electronics & Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Relevant experience in service industry – working at customer sites and undertaking field maintenance, repairs and installations on complex analytical instrumentation.
- Troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Ability to interpret scientific / analytical data and act accordingly to resolve customer queries.
- Excellent electromechanical aptitude.
- Use of standard electronic test equipment.
- Experience working with high vacuum & leak detection would be advantageous.
- Good communication, written/verbal and technical reporting skills.
- Good organisational & planning skills.
- IT literate, experience of CRM & SAP ideally. Good knowledge of MS-Office applications.
Excellent opportunity to develop and grow a career within a dynamic company.
Attractive base salary plus annual bonus and a competitive package of benefits.
Contact Sandra for further information 086 6078980.