My client in the e-commerce space have an immediate requirement for an ambitious Accountant to join the team on an initial contract basis.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
· Conduct monthly, quarterly and yearly closing activities for multiple entities, including group reporting requirements.
· Prepare monthly shipping accruals and margin analysis across a number of groups. Assist in the automation of this process including full documentation of process flow.
· Preparation/review of Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
· Assist the Finance Manager in the preparation of annual entity and consolidated Financial Statements. Maintain timely statutory reporting filings for all legal entities.
· Preparation of monthly department packs for review and presentation to key stakeholders.
· Work individually and as part of a team to generate efficiency in the use of finance-related IT systems, utilising the ERP and robotic/automation tools available.
· Participate in process improvement initiatives and implementation of best practices to ensure the finance team is consistently pushing the boundaries.
The ideal candidate will be:
· 2 Year Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
· Good communication is key to this role. An ability to effectively communicate within the Finance team, across other departments and management.
· Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
Contact Natasha Bevan today on 01 5005987 to hear more.