Are you thrilled to talk to people and help them to solve their matters?
Do you come from a background in retail/hospitality and want an office job as Finnish Customer Care Agent?
As our Inbound Customer Care Agent you will act as the first point of contact for our current and potential customers. You will provide first hand support in relation to queries in regard to incoming sales, account queries, issues and product questions via phone and email.
What will you do?
- Resolving customer queries and issues, problem solving and negotiating, in a timely manner over the phone or via email.
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives with the time limited and follow up to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Input and track orders, returns, pick-ups and advise customer of updates to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Providing expert advice on the company’s extensive products.
- Process payments, manage invoice and statement queries and escalate as required to the relevant team.
What do you need to have?
- Fluent Finnish and English.
- Customer Support experience desirable, but open for the right skills.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, telephone personality.
- Working from home OR office is negotiable DOE.
Benefits & Salary
- Salary of €24,000-25,000 + bonus
- Great career development opportunities
- Relocation support (if you are outside Ireland)
- Great place to start your career
- Permanent contract
- Monday-Friday working hours (8am-4:30pm - Fridays 8am-4pm), no weekends
Interested? Contact me or apply today [email protected]