My client are looking to hire a front of house administrator to join their busy team on a temporary basis. (Roughly until the end of December)
This is an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of a busy team with a fun and collaborative work environment.
Working hours are 8.30am-5.30pm Monday - Friday based in the office full time.
- Provide all visitors with an excellent experience—connecting them with wifi info, offering refreshments, answering questions and arranging transportation for candidates after their interviews.
- Act as a point of contact for those seeking help navigating all aspects of their workplace; both in-person and by email
- Assist with front of house experience, ensuring both guests and employees have a positive, productive and functional office environment.
- Collaborating with Recruiting, and Security teams to ensure visitors have an excellent experience that is in adherence with our visitor policies.
- Heavily supporting all onsite/offsite
- Assisting with room and space bookings
- Working with our onsite porters to ensure spaces are set up as requested
- Filtering any additional catering requests to our catering partner
- Liaising with Onsite/Offsite suppliers to support delivery of a seamless event
This role is an extremely varied position, candidates should have experience in a similar position and be available for an immediate start.
For more information contact Ingrid on 015005922 /Ingrid.firstname.lastname@example.org