Role: Full-stack engineer
Location: UK Wide (Cambridge office)
My client is a biotechnology innovator working closely to improve pharmaceutical and healthcare research. They provide an online platform to enhance the research experience for the patient, and achieve data driven research results.
In this role you will be delivering on both frontend and backend skills including, open source contribution, adding features and functionality to the platform in accordance to plans and feedback, and building API integrations.
· Building secure and robust API integrations with third party services
· Writing server code to return data to the client via REST interfaces
· Model the entities and relationships that are essential for our product
· Give input to the strategic direction of a fast growing company
· Experience in SQL database schema design
· Experience in Python programming
· Experience in Authentication protocols (OAuth, JWT)
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply using the link or send a copy of your CV to my email firstname.lastname@example.org