Perform the day to day shared services collections function within the defined process standards.
· Achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets as assigned by managing and prioritising the collection of debt within the AR ledger.
· Responsible for recording and following up on disputes.
· Resolve disputes by working with internal teams or the customer to verify information.
· Work closely with the Credit Team to follow the guidelines outlined in the Credit Policy.
· Responsible for preparing detailed Aged Debt SOX.
· Performs all other duties as assigned or required
Personal and Professional Requirements
- Fluent in German and advanced English
- 2+ years’ experience in similar positions
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous experience in fast paced multinational environments
- Flexible, proactive, and a proven team player
Salary: Competitive salary + health care, pension, wellness program etc
Contract: Permanent Contract, Full-time
Working hours: Monday to Friday, regular office hours
*Current working policy is hybrid model – 2 days per week from the office.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or email your CV to [email protected]