- Administrative Officer (Grade IV) required with immediate start in South Dublin
- Rolling temporary contract
- 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday
The primary responsibility of the Administrative Officer is to ensure an efficient and prompt secretarial, telephone and administrative service which includes but is not limited to:
- Managing, composing and typing correspondence, reports, minutes, memoranda.
- Screening telephone calls, recording accurate messages and forwarding to relevant staff in a timely manner.
- Receiving all callers/visitors in a courteous, efficient and confidential manner.
- Receiving, sorting and distributing incoming mail and taking responsibility for the outgoing mail on a daily basis ensuring efficiency in both respects incorporating transfer of internal mail.
- Preparing documentation, reports, notices and venues for meetings.
- Reception duties.
- Dealing with general queries.
Qualifications and/ or experience
- Previous administrative or clerical experience
- Previous public sector experience is desirable
- Experience in dealing with high volumes of emails / correspondence
- Experience in the preparation of professional documents and presentations thereby demonstrating proficiency in use of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Experience of preparation of reports within strict and often extremely tight timelines
- Experience in scheduling
- Experience in a role that has involved dealing with senior managers and working collaboratively with multiple senior internal and external stakeholders
Please contact [email protected] to apply or for more information