Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Servisource, part of the Cpl Group, are now seeking to recruit a Graphic and Creative Designer to join our established Marketing Team.
The ideal candidate has a passion for weaving visual stories, and working in a fast-paced environment where innovation and collaboration are key.
Duties of the role will include but not limited to:
As a Graphic and Creative Designer with strong digital experience, you'll be at the heart of our marketing efforts, crafting compelling visual narratives that resonate with our target audience. Your artistic flair and digital marketing insights will be instrumental in enhancing our brand's presence and engagement across various online platforms.
· Collaborate with the marketing team to conceptualize and create captivating visual assets, including but not limited to social media graphics, website banners, email templates, infographics, and more.
· Develop and maintain a consistent brand identity across all design elements, ensuring a seamless and memorable user experience.
· Leverage your understanding of digital marketing strategies to design visuals that align with our campaign objectives and effectively communicate our messages.
· Stay updated on design trends, industry best practices, and emerging digital marketing technologies to continuously enhance the quality and effectiveness of our creatives.
· Transform complex ideas and concepts into visually engaging and easy-to-understand graphics.
· Work closely with copywriters, marketers, and other team members to brainstorm and execute integrated marketing campaigns.
· Adapt designs based on feedback and iterate to achieve the best possible outcome.
· Updating and management of all group websites built using WordPress.
· Ad-hoc duties as required.
• Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, or a related field.
• Experience in graphic design, with a strong portfolio showcasing your creative versatility and digital marketing insight.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and other relevant design tools.
• Basic understanding of digital marketing principles and the role of design in enhancing online engagement.
• Proficient in WordPress design and development
• Ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Full proficiency in ICT systems.
Servisource, part of the Cpl Group, is a leading provider of high quality and innovative recruitment, care, and support services, with over 20 years’ experience across a number of sector specialities
With over 140 employees in 8 offices across Ireland and the United Kingdom in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway, Limerick, Belfast, London, and Bradford, we provide a local and personal service with a national and international reach. With ambitious strategic growth plans to further grow within the UK and expand into the US market, it is a very exciting time to join Servisource.
We are committed to providing a positive employee experience where everyone can gain access to meaningful and challenging work with opportunities for growth and career progression. As part of the Cpl Group, we recently listed as the 4th Best Place To Work in the large category in Ireland, we are recognised as one of the Best Places To Work for Women, and we are also listed 31st in the Best Workplaces Europe 2022 (Best Large Workplaces Category) of 3,000 eligible organisations across 4 categories. Cpl also have attained a Gold Award by Investors in Diversity for our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
What we offer:
· Competitive Financial and Benefits package
· Flexibility and Smart Working Practices
· Health & Wellbeing initiatives
· Career Development Progression opportunities
· Further Learning & Development opportunities
· Vibrant Sports & Social club
Our Core Values are an integral part of our organisational culture. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to understand, demonstrate and apply our Core Values:
· Customer focused
· Effective communication
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
If you wish to apply for the above-named role, please send an updated CV, portfolio and cover letter to [email protected] quoting the job reference number JO-2308-521751 in the subject bar of your email