I am currently recruiting for a Head of Marketing role to work fulltime in Victoria, London. This is a new and critical role for the company in which the Head of Marketing will build and own a commercially focussed marketing strategy, as well as oversee and deliver that strategy to a high standard within the small marketing team.
The client is a clinical trial and pipeline database solution, built in partnership with pharmaceutical professionals, tracking targeted therapies to provide accurate, in-depth, and real-time data and insights. They believe that niche, tailored offerings that provide greater clarity to the scientific communities they serve, gives them a clear point of differentiation in the market.
• Working closely with the Director of Sales to create impactful marketing campaigns to drive customer retention, up-sell, cross-sell, and new business in two ways:
o Aligning the marketing activities to support the sales goals for leads, opportunities, pipeline, conversion, and ROI
o Creating, execute and measure brand enhancing and awareness campaigns
• Managing a small team of marketing professionals, and ongoing management of high-quality campaign execution including deliverable timelines, ROI, and data-driven improvements
• Setting and measuring campaign performance against target KPIs, and using these to present recommendations for improvements
• Attributing value of marketing activities across campaigns and channels
• Curate customer insights and behaviours to guide sales outreach strategy
• Maintaining, updating, and growing our prospect database
• Supporting go-to-market strategies for new product releases and enhancements
• Working with external agencies and partners to strengthen the marketing plan and market awareness
For this role, the client desires the candidate to have the following experience:
• 4+ years in a b2b BI subscription-based marketing role and experience of the full marketing mix – Email, Content, Search, Display, Social, Affiliates etc…
• Experience and expertise of the demand generation lead funnel
• Content creation, copywriting, and proof-reading experience
• Previous managerial experience
• Working knowledge of Marketing Automation systems and CRM tools, preferably Pardot and Salesforce
• Excellent data and analytical skills
In return, the successful candidate will receive a generous salary package as well as a sizeable bonus depending on performance.