For this position we work together with one of the top 10 biggest IT Service providers worldwide, location Berlin, with over 200K employees, supporting over 900 of the Fortune 1000 in over 65 countries. To support one of their Enterprise clients, they are looking for an HR Administrator for their location in Berlin.
- Your role as a Senior HR Administrator will be to support the client's end client in the administration, execution and development of HR processes.
- You will use the client's tools to create letters and contracts, ensure proper preparation and submission of legal documents, and monitor team performance, among other tasks.
- You will collect, define and analyze process metrics and visualizing and presenting this data.
What you should bring with you (Must-Haves!):
- At least C1 English and German language skills
- A Bachelor or comparable degree
- HR administration experience
- Experience in German HR (Knowledge of Germany labor law, and experience to work with worker council),
- Organizational skills and good time management
- A valid work permit if you are not an EU citizen
- Opportunity for personal development in a multinational company
- Salary negotiable, depending on experience (Up to 60k)
- Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to [email protected] and we can discuss this opportunity further