Our client, a public sector body, who wishes to hire a HR clerical officer on a contractual basis. The duties can be extremely broad based, varies greatly and may change from time to time depending on requirements, however the role has a large focus in HR. The Clerical Officer will be responsible for the day to day administrative functions of the HR office under the direction of the assigned supervisor/manager. The role covers all aspects of clerical and administrative work to ensure the effective running of the office.
- Act as the first point of contact for the HR Team to manage all employee relations
- Prepare and issue monthly management Information to the business and provide guidance to management on key performance indicators, HR statistics and other required data
- Manage all administration tasks in relation to the recruitment processes throughout the organisation
- Provide HR operational support including, absence management updates, HR reports and internal and external audits as appropriate
- Assisting with recruitment and selection campaigns - including screening candidates, organising interviews and attending interviews
- Maintain existing hard & softcopy filing systems of all personnel information, updating information regularly on company database.
- Coordinate the annual performance management process
- Coordinate annual employee competence review
- Correspondence, post, typing, Dictaphone typing, faxing, photocopying, filing etc.
- Logging all enquiries/telephone calls, complaints etc. Prioritising same, dealing with queries keeping supervisor/manager informed of progress and activities.
- Assist in the drafting and issue of letters, memos and general information to internal customers, clients and general public
- Work closely with all functions within the service to deliver planned services of your department
- Interpreting and providing written and oral information to staff and service users, i.e. by phone, letter, etc and contribute positively to the public image.
- Ensure compliance with Data Protection Act and Record Keeping/Retention
- Assist in the implementation of new legislation/guidelines and associated reports and tasks
- Carry out any other duties that may be assigned by Supervisor/Manager specific to your area of assignment and work as part of a team to establish a shared sense of purpose and unity.
- Diploma / Third level qualification in Human Resources
- 1 years’ experience working withing a HR department/Recruitment Function
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentational skills.
- Attention to detail, prioritisation and deadline orientated
Suitable Candidates should apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information