- Maintain a thorough and current knowledge of all human resources practices, employee regulations and employment laws.
- Ensure that company is complying to the programs and policies.
- Oversee employee relations. Provide advice and support to managers regarding employee issues
- Monitor new job openings and terminations
- Ensure all new employment legislation is implemented
- Oversee all recruitment initiatives.
- Ensure that all training is completed.
- Coordinate and conduct applicable training programs as needed.
- Oversee performance management programs.
- Monitor employee engagement and retention results.
- Degree or CIPD Qualification in HR
- 4 + Years experience in similar role
- Hospitality industry experience
- Strong Knowledge in ER
- String interpersonal skills
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please contact email@example.com