Servisource Recruitment are IMMEDIATELY seeking a HR Officer for their client who is based in Louth.
Location: Ardee, Louth
Days/Hours: 40 hours per week (Flexibility to work hours over 4 or 5 days)
Rate of pay: €35,000
The HR Officer will need excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. The HR officer is expected to be knowledgeable with employment legislation and possess strategic and commercial insight to the labour process, must be able to negotiate with diplomacy. To ensure success, an HR officer should display excellent organisational skills, good time-management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, should possess remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills to ensure employee compliance.
HR Officer Responsibilities:
· Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process and cessation.
· Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
· Monitoring and maintain proper HR Systems.
· Ensuring that all employees are organised and satisfied in their work environment.
· Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
· Coaching and Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
· Implement policies and support to all department.
· Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
· Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
· Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
· Extraction and analysis of data from the HR system as required, e.g. payroll reports, attendance reports, trend and KPI reports etc.
HR Officer Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources and CIPD certified.
· Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience in human resources.
· Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
· Knowledge of Employment legislation.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
· Additional training/certification in Payroll Management
· Labour Relations certification
· Experience as a Skills Development Facilitator
All applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence! Apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference JO-2107-472240