• Resolving technical client queries received through multiple channels.
• Take ownership for query analysis, investigating and resolving queries in line with SLA's.
• Analysis of statistical and production data in order to identify patterns and to make suggestions to to improve business management.
• Develop new SQL processes to enhance data extract requirements.
• Management of escalated client queries
• Ensure the business is kept informed of application issues.
• Interaction with other team members and management to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the unit.
• Continuously work with the Team Leader and on their own to design and create data reports and reporting tools.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an Analytical or incident management role.
Degree in an IT or Business related discipline.
• Expert in SQL, Python, R or other similar Data Science languages
• Previous experience working in a troubleshooting role.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Knowledge of JIRA, ServicePoint advantage
• Previous experience in credit card/payments/merchant acquiring industry preferable but not essential.
• Previous experience of working in a client focused environment.