- Design and development of an IT Services Catalogue that accurately and clearly describes services and capabilities in a transparent way to Business Units.
- Ensure that each service has an identified Service Owner and Provider
- Understand the local regulatory needs of the Business Units, particularly the need to demonstrate effective control of services provided by Group and ensure that the IT Services Catalogue provides the necessary information to enable them to meet such requirements.
- Assist with the production and maintenance of accurate links to Service Level Agreements, Operating Level Agreements, Underpinning Contracts, the Service Portfolio, and the corresponding maintenance procedures. Support the information required by both Group and Business Units in order to create formal Service Agreements, as required.
- Working with service owners, develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that describe the quality of the services being provided.
- Prepare and produce regular reports that describe the quality of services being provided against the agreed KPIs.
- Ensure that Service Catalog assessment reviews are scheduled, carried out with customers regularly and are documented with agreed actions
- Full adherence to budget and additional cost controls
Your Skill and Experience
As an IT Services Catalogue Manager your skills and qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or a similar discipline
- Five years plus experience of working in a role that is aligned to Service Management capability design, deployment and operation
- Experience in the management of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or Operating Level Agreements (OLAs)
- ITIL v3 certification