We are recruiting on behalf of a long established, charitable organisation, who continue to provide care and support services across NI and are urgently searching for an IT Systems Administrator to join their team in Belfast.
The IT Systems Administrator will be responsible for assisting the Director of Corporate Affairs in maintaining and enhancing the IT strategy for the organisation and to support the IT infrastructure within an efficient and timely manner.
The individual will be responsible for troubleshooting, maintaining and developing the IT and Information Systems. The role will require a broad skill set in all areas of IT - including ERP systems, business server technologies, including related software applications.
• Working knowledge and experience in:
Ø MS Server OS
Ø MS Exchange
Ø Microsoft 365
• Good knowledge of networking, including VLAN, managed switches, firewall, Enterprise Wi-Fi and cellular data services and devices
• A sound understanding of basic business structures and processes
• The ability to work effectively with people within and external to the organisation
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
To discuss this role contact Seamus on 02890725625