My Client is passionate about people; their own and those they care for in the community. As a leading national homecare provider, they are always looking for like-minded people to join their team. Currently, they have an opportunity within their learning and development team to support our continued growth. This role is flexible regarding location but would suit someone with an NI background with experience working in a care environment and can deliver and assess City and Guilds Diplomas
What they will offer you: .
- Excellent salary and travel expenses
- Supportive management structure and mentoring environment
- Professional development and personal growth opportunities
- Career progression
- Support learners to complete their diploma in Health and Social Care
- Perform initial, summative and formative assessments of the learner
- Deliver and run support groups for learners as required
- Assess learners work through the company LMS, giving constructive feedback
- Work in line with all awarding bodies and company policies and procedures
- Contribute to effective team working ensuring a positive culture is maintained
- Communicate effectively with learners, managers and team members
- Hold a certificate in assessing candidates (TAQA Level 3 or A1)
- Hold a certificate in Health and Social Care, Level 3 or above
- 2 years+ experience of working within a care environment
- 1 year+ experience of delivering and assessing health and social care diplomas
- Computer literate; experience with MS office and Learning Management Systems
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills – written and oral.
- An ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- A full driving licence
This is an excellent opportunity for a training/assessing professional, looking to develop their career in a growth company. Please submit your CV below if you would like to discuss.
This role will be subject to the normal screening process.