A new opportunity had arisen for a candidate with 1 years’ experience working as a Corporate Legal Secretary, to join a dynamic law firm in Dublin city centre (fully office based) on a permanent contract.
This opportunity is not suitable for FE1 candidates.
1 + years experience as Legal Secretary is essential, being of a legal background is desirable.
CV’s to [email protected]
- PA support to head of department
- File management - scanning, archiving etc.
- Open new files and maintain existing files
- Audio typing of correspondence and documents from digital dictation
- Creating, amending and formatting documents
- Preparing bills of cost and invoicing
- Liaising with clients
- Diary management
- General office duties
Skills & Expertise
· 1 year experience as a Legal Secretary in a law firm (preferably within Corporate Law).
· Pro-active thinker and problem solver
· A high degree of discretion and the ability to work with sensitive and confidential data
· Ability to manage a high volume and fast moving workload
· Can work on own initiative as well as being a strong team player
· Working knowledge of Keyhouse (desired but not essential)
· Strong communication skills and an excellent phone manner
· Attention to detail
· Travel Tax Incentive Scheme
· Bike to Work Initiative
· Flu Vaccination
· Sports and Social Club
· Book Club
· Staff Referral Bonus
· Annual Salary Review
· Performance Bonus (dependent on annual review) and
· Death in Service Scheme