About The Hospital
Mercy University Hospital has over 1,200 staff providing complex diagnostic, medical and surgical care with strong academic and research programmes. It provides a comprehensive range of services providing 24/7 acute surgery, acute medicine and critical care.
Located in the busy centre of Cork, Mercy University Hospital (commonly known as MUH or the Mercy) is a voluntary, general acute hospital catering for both public and private patients.
The hospital provides approximately 325 beds and offers a wide range of specialities which provide in-patient, day patient, outpatient and emergency services open 24 hrs. / day and 7 days / week.
Interviews are currently being arraned, due to take place on Skype/BOTIM in December so please dont delay in sending through your application.
Requirements to apply;
- Nurses must hold or be in late assessment stages of the NMBI. Expiry date of September 2021
- Nurses must be currently working in a 300+ bedded hospital - Current Middle East experience desired but not essential
- Nurses must have 3 years current experience in their speciality
- Flights to Ireland paid
- Free Accommodation for first 4 weeks
- NMBI Fees reimbursed
- Aptitude test cost covered
How to apply
If interested, send a detailed CV to email@example.com along with a copy of your NMBI Decision Letter