Cpl UK – Health (trading as RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the healthcare market for over 17 years and are now one of the largest suppliers of Locum AHPs to the NHS. We cover the entirety of the UK and offer the best service and experience.
Cpl UK – Health have an unmissable temporary role within a busy and established NHS Hospital based in Hertfordshire.
You will be required to have experience in Stroke Rehabilitation or Neurological rehabilitation to join the established therapy service based in Hertfordshire. The team is supported by senior therapists and service leads and will offer you an opportunity to further your skills.
Ideally we are looking for therapists who can work across a seven day service, but this is not essential.
- Band 6 Acute Occupational Therapist
- Working hours: 8:30am – 16:30pm
- ASAP start - Ongoing Contract
- Monday to Friday
- Hourly rate of £24
- HCPC registration
- 6 months NHS experience minimum
- Right to Work in the UK
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 07584 278 685 for more information.
Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply) Simply send us a name and number, we do the rest!
Make your friends, our friends!