Cpl UK – Health (trading as RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the healthcare market for over 17 years and are now one of the largest suppliers of Locum AHPs to the NHS. We cover the entirety of the UK and offer the best service and experience.
Are you a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work in a hospital based in East Sussex covering a stroke caseload.
The rate for this role will be up to £27 p/hr depending on your previous experience.
They will be looking for someone who can do full time hours ideally, however part time hours will also be considered, so if you are looking for flexibility based on restricted availability, please do reach out and we can discuss further.
- Band 6 Acute Occupational Therapist
- Working hours: 8:30am – 16:30pm
- ASAP start - Ongoing Contract
- Monday to Friday
- Hourly rate of up to £27 p/hr
- HCPC registration
- 6 months NHS experience minimum (preferably in Stroke)
- Right to Work in the UK
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call 07584 278 685 for more information.
Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply) Simply send us a name and number, we do the rest!
Make your friends, our friends!