Cpl UK – Health (trading as RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the healthcare market for over 19 years and are now one of the largest suppliers of Locum AHPs to the NHS. We cover the entirety of the UK and offer the best service and experience.
Are you a Band 6 Occupational Therapist looking for an exciting career as part of an experienced team?
Cpl UK – Health have an unmissable temporary role within a busy and established NHS Hospital based in East Sussex.
Duties include: assessment and treatment, discharge planning, prescribing essential equipment including manual handling, hoisting. Working within an MDT. Diagnosis of stroke, possibly ABI. MDT working, home environment and follow-up visits in the patient’s home environment where necessary.
- Band 6 Acute Occupational Therapist
- Working hours: 8:30am – 16:30pm
- ASAP start - Ongoing Contract
- Monday to Friday
- Hourly rate of £25.00
- HCPC registration
- 6 months NHS experience minimum (preferably in stoke)
- Right to Work in the UK
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply) Simply send us a name and number, we do the rest!
Make your friends, our friends!