Occupational Therapists – Our Lady’s Hospital, Navan – Co. Meath
Occupational Therapist, staff grade required by Cpl Healthcare, in partnership with the HSE for a locum temporary position (6 months). This is a part time position. Vacancies exist based in Our Lady’s Hospital, Navan, Co. Meath
The Staff Grade Occupational Therapist will be responsible for the provision of a high-quality service for clients and will be required to work in conjunction with other MDT members to meet the needs of the population they serve.
· Be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation, and review of treatment/intervention programs for service users according to service standards.
· Manage own caseload in accordance with the needs of the post – including discharge planning and/or transition of service user between services as appropriate.
· Collaborate with service users, family, carers, and other staff in treatment/intervention planning and in the provision of support and advice.
· Attend clinics, review meetings, team meetings, case conferences, ward rounds, etc. as designated by the Senior Occupational Therapist / Occupational Therapist Manager.
· Efficiently arrange and carry out duties as per CORU guidelines and in line with local policies/guidelines – ensuring to seek supervision from supervisor/manager in situations that prove to be beyond the scope of his/her competence.
· Have the knowledge and ability to implement the Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA) Standards as they apply to the role.
· Administrative tasks such as organizing, maintaining, and ordering equipment, participating in audits, participating in service improvements, and representing the OT department at meetings.
· A recognized qualification in Occupational Therapy with CORU registration
· All experience levels considered – experience in a similar setting is desirable
· Permission to work in Ireland
· Professional approach to work
· Flexibility in work practice
For an immediate interview please forward your CV to [email protected]
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more occupational therapy jobs