A very exciting opportunity to join a busy consulting firm based in Coolock, North Dublin.
Candidates must have recent experience working in a fast paced office and must be available immediately for this role.
- Temporary contract
- Monday to Friday
- Full time or Part time hours available
- General office administration, filing and scanning.
- Ensure payments received are allocated to correct accounts against specific invoices
- Implement appropriate collection techniques, resolve customer invoice queries and liaise with customer service
- Maintain excellent standards of customer service in dealing with customers
- Debt chasing via telephone, letter, email and updating system in real time
- Allocate client payments and process credit card payments
- Meet collections targets, and provide month-end reports to include aged debt
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures and provide support to clients as needed
Skills & Experience:
- A high standard numeracy accuracy
- The ability to work at a pace that matches the requirement of a fast moving business.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Possess excellent administration skills and good attention to detail
- Positive attitude with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on their own initiative and also to work as part of a team