My client, a county Galway based financial services broker, is seeking to hire an APA/QFA qualified Office Manager for their busy brokerage in Glenamaddy, Co. Galway. This role will provide the successful applicant with a challenging and rewarding work environment. It is an excellent opportunity for an APA/QFA qualified professional with a financial services background who is seeking to develop their career. This is a fully onsite role working Monday – Friday.
• Processing of new business applications in Pension, Life Assurance, and Investments.
• Checking of policy documentation to ensure they are accurate as per the original application and sending directly to clients.
• Responsible for actioning policy alterations and follow-ups with life companies to ensure they are carried out correctly and in a timely manner.
• Responsible for all aspects of compliance and ensuring all client files are kept accurate, Anti Money Laundering requirements are met, and all aspects of the files are adhered to under the Consumer Credit Act.
• Provide a high standard of administrative support to Sales and Management teams.
• General administration duties. E.g., scanning, answering of telephones, post, etc.
• Work on ad-hoc business development projects as required.
• QFA/APA qualified
• Excellent communication skills.
• Highly self-motivated & able to work on own initiative.
• Excellent attention to detail is a must.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Experience in working in a fast pace, busy office environment.
• 4 years of administration experience in the Life and Pensions industry a benefit
For more information, please contact [email protected]